Thursday, January 12, 2017

Episode 8: Commands and Meeples

Episode 8: Commands and Meeples. We speak with Neil Shuck, Mike Hobbs and Mike Whitaker about the Meeples and Miniatures podcast and Commands and Colors. Additionally, the Meeples and Miniatures crew interviewed me for Episode 191!

https://soundcloud.com/user-989538417/episode-8-commands-meeples

Meeples and Miniatures 191
https://t.co/22olL86yMa


The Veteran Wargamer is brought to you by Kings Hobbies and Games! http://www.kingshobbiesandgames.com




Special Artizan Service Miniatures Facebook


Other companies we mentioned:
Commands & Colors home page http://www.commandsandcolors.net



6 comments:

  1. Can I only listen to your podcast trough Soundcloud or can I download it as a mp3 somewhere ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use beyond pod. I used their free version for a long time before buying the full version.

      Delete
  2. You can also subscribe via iTunes or the podcast client of your choice. A search for "The Veteran Wargamer" should bring it up. Thanks for the question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jay, I'll just chime in on the "long episode" topic. I prefer the shorter episode format. I feel that longer episodes just tend to ramble a bit, no matter who does them. While I think that Neil and the Mike's are all interesting guys, I've never been able to get into the Meeples & Miniatures podcast. I just start to tune out if a topic doesn't come to a conclusion succinctly. I may give them another try. Sometimes you just have to be in the right mindset to appreciate things. (Audio note) when listening on headphones you had the voices split between left and right channels. Neil was left ear and you were right ear. Nit picky, but a tad distracting. Perhaps most didn't notice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really interesting in Episode 8: Commands and Meeples.
    And I Like it so much.
    Thanks for sharing the good information...!

    บาคาร่าออนไลน์
    โกลเด้นสล็อต
    gclub

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great work dear, I really appreciated to you on this quality work. Nice post!! these tips may help me for future.
    Amazon gift card code generator

    ReplyDelete